8.22.2011

My 1st Adventure


Life has been nothing but hectic. After graduating beauty school in May, I took a little time to myself. To sort things out for myself, making sure, where I am now, is exactly where I want to be. And two months later, I'm back home, exactly where I want to be. It may be not where I need to be at this point in my life, but I am extremely happy as to where I am.

In my journey to finding myself, I figured out that you may not always get what you want right there and then, but if you try hard enough, you'll be able to be happy with what you have and make the most of it. Which I am doing.

The greatest lesson I have learned in those past two months, is that my journey to finding myself, will NEVER be over. Life is an ever changing being, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment